Thursday, November 15, 2007

JJ not okay at blogger events

Played pretty solid but lost a race with JJ vs. AQ against Lucko. He didn't have much time at the table to see that I was playing quite tight that evening. Of course it bites to lose that key race as that would have given me the chips to survive a turbo event with shortstack pushing.

Next week I will attempt to not have other things going on until 5 mins before the start of the tournament... I really think you need to do a small warmup event or something before sitting down to get the silly out of my system!

Work is really ramping up and I expect to age about 7 years over this next year. Building a business is tough work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am interested in discussing some cross web advertising with you but I couldn't find any contact details on your site.

Please contact me at jon.lazarus@onlinemediarelations.co.uk

Best regards

Jon Lazarus
Search Engine Marketing
Online Media Relations