Sunday, April 08, 2007

Been Busy

Sorry for the lack of posting and playing in blogger events. Been super busy with my investments and trying to come up with the cash to pay for the new house the wife wanted.

In the process of getting the current house ready for sale we had a few rooms painted. The paint was giving me a headache (and I think giving me a weird 'high') while I proceeded to lose half of my FT bankroll. I did things that evening that would normally never even cross my mind. Now I will get a good chance to play another 10k hands at NL25 as the bankroll dictates that is the current level.

Painful but no problem as I should be able to regain lost cash soon enough and get the game to dominate 6 max tables.

Looking forward to rejoining the group soon as I can. Happy Bunny Day!

2 comments:

actyper said...

Went house shopping on the weekend as well. Jaw dropping prices!!!! What area you looking at?

Guin said...

I bought in the Bronte Creek area of Oakville. Only about 2 km west of my current location. Wife settled for a nice small place on a street right next to the provincial park.

Have to go today to finalize all the upgrades to the place.