Thursday, March 08, 2007

Been quiet lately

Not much poker going on these days.... ran into Astin and didn't make it back home in time for the Mookie. Instead ended up at Turf where I bet on the ponies for a while and had a good steak before heading home. Watched a couple episodes of Rome which is one of my favorite shows. I am looking forward to Regenesis having a 3rd season as they deal with some cool situations that can come our way.

Take a look at this bill (luckily I wasn't responsible for it!).... now that is a party. Of course I would have been drinking Krug and not Cristal (cuz I ain't no rapper).

big bill

4 comments:

Fuel55 said...

Damn lost my first comment. What I was saying is the Cristal and Dom are so overmarketed to the rich and undiscerning and that true Champagne runs along the lines of '88 and '95 Krug, '90 Bollinger and '97 Perrier Rose.

Pseudo_Doctor said...

wow...unreal bill talk about baller

Astin said...

I had no idea that my bill would become public. Glad my credit card number was blanked out at least.

And for the record, I was the designated driver that night.

Guin said...

Sorry Astin I figured I would show the public what it is like to party with you!